Make Your Easter Dinner in North Jersey Easy… and Your Easter Week Awesome!
Finding the perfect restaurant for your Easter Dinner in North Jersey can make a person’s head spin! There are so many options to choose from. This restaurant, or that restaurant, cook at home, or go out? Where do I bring the kids for their Easter Egg Hunt? So many Easter decisions to make… double that if you have kids. Don’t sweat it. We have some ideas for you to make your Bergen County Easter week awesome!
- Get your Easter baskets filled early! Every Bergenite knows that the crowds at Hanna Krause or Conrads can be brutal the closer to the big day that you get. Don’t procrastinate! Chocolate bunnies are available TODAY!
- Plan your Easter Egg Hunt! The Bergen County Zoo is offering an Easter Hunt and activities for kids from 12PM to 3PM on Saturday, March 28, 2015. If that time doesn’t work for you, check with your local town or get thee to a mall! This year The Garden State Plaza is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny EVERY DAY at 10AM, now until the day before Easter!
- Get a picture with Easter Bunny! Don’t feel like waiting in line? No problem; The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack let you book your timeslot with the Easter Bunny online! Click here!
- Feeling adventerous? Hop on the Easter Bunny Train in Glen Rock! This 60 minute train ride is filled with holiday fun and special guest characters! Tickets are $14.50 for Adults and $10.50 for kids. Get your tickets here: Easter Bunny Train
- Looking for something a little traditional and very Italian for your Easter Dinner dessert? The Easter Wheat Pie (Pastiera di Grano) at Rispoli Pastry Shop in Emerson is fantastic. Trust us.
- If you are opting for early Easter Dinner instead of Easter Brunch, make sure you get an easy breakfast in… People get grumpy when they are hungry. If you have kids, we like the Bunny pancakes idea from Taste of Home!
- If your looking for the best Easter Dinner in Bergen County, make sure you get your reservation at Sanzari’s New Bridge Inn! We offer an awesome Easter menu that will satisfy everyone in your family, at a price that it right: $38.95 for adults and $19.95 for kids. (If you don’t have a reservation yet, don’t wait! Easter Sunday is April 5th, 2015. Our reservations fill up pretty quickly.) You can book your Bergen County Easter Dinner reservation online at www.sanzaris.com.
There are so many great Easter activities to take advantage of in North Jersey in 2015! We hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and we hope to see you at Sanzari’s New Bridge Inn soon!
Thanks for reading!